Welcome to the Central Arizona Dental Society
The Central Arizona Dental Society (CADS) is your local constituent of the Arizona Dental Association (AzDA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). CADS serves the dentist in the central Arizona region and is one of three regional components of the Arizona Dental Association (AzDA), along with societies from northern Arizona (NADS) and southern Arizona (SADS). AzDA is the statewide affiliate of the American Dental Association (ADA). The three levels are unified in the membership structure – an individual dentist who joins is always a member of the national organization, the state organization, and the regional affiliate.
- CADS is your voice in making yourself and your profession better.
- If you don’t stand up for your profession, no one else will.
- By not getting involved in organized dentistry, you risk corporate America eating up the profession.
- Dentistry is changing. What you have to decide is whether you want to be on the side of driving change for the collective good or if you’re just hoping to adapt to it.
- We’re all concerned about increasing government regulation and third party intervention. Being a member of CADS is how we protect the profession through strength in numbers (the more members we have, the more influence we have over dental-related legislation).